2018 BOB-CAT® FastCat Pro SE 36" Kawasaki® FX541V
Call for Price
FastCat Pro SE 36" Kawasaki® FX541V
Relentless Performance You Can Count On
Powered by a Kawasaki® engine and full commercial drive-train for the performance you need. Mow at speeds to 8 mph. Dependable cut quality delivered thru the rugged DuraDeck™ design.
- The rugged DuraDeck™ design, in decks sized from 36" up to the new 52" deck, makes the FastCat Pro SE tough enough to handle everything commercial jobs dish out. Bring it on!
- Peace Of Mind With Mow With Confidence - Industry Best Warranty: 6-year / 2,000 hour limited warranty; Lifetime Warranty on the deck, deck cradle, and engine deck.
- Comfort & Control: Sporting a deluxe high-back Elastomeric EVC Suspension™ seat, the FastCat Pro SE provides you with a smooth, low vibration, and overall more comfortable ride. FastCat Pro SE zero-turn mowers give you more control with a quick-lift foot assist pedal to easily raise and lower the deck on demand. Operators also enjoy smooth maneuverability provided by dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 independent drives. FastCat Pro SE 52" features 22-inch drive wheels with twin ZT-3100 Hydro-Gear® transaxles to facilitate improved ground clearance with superior traction for more precise handling. The lightweight design and strategic weight distribution reduce turf markings and tire slippage.
- Extreme Discharge System With Duradeck™: The rugged DuraDeck™ design, in decks sized from 36" up to the new 52" deck, makes the FastCat Pro SE tough enough to handle everything commercial jobs dish out. The Extreme Discharge System ensures superior clipping dispersal. Reinforced leading edge design strengthens deck in adverse mowing conditions. The molded rubber discharge chute bounces back from hard knocks.
- Reduced Maintenance: Easy maintenance is beneficial for professionals who want to maximize uptime and minimize costs. FastCat Pro SE zero-turn mowers accomplish this goal with a heavy-duty canister air filter for longer life. Never miss important service milestones with the convenient control panel now equipped with an hour meter for maintenance service reminders for the engine oil and filter, engine air filters, and hydraulic oil and filter. The FastCat Pro SE 52 utilizes 13-inch maintenance-free caster wheels to keep you moving forward.
- Peak Productivity: The FastCat Pro SE packs the power and performance of bigger machines in a smaller package. FastCat Pro SE tackles the toughest jobs with ease, with various engine options and up to 8mph top speed. From 36 inches to 52 inches FastCat Pro SE matches maximum productivity to the size of the job.
- Model: 942297
- Description: FastCat Pro SE 36" Kawasaki® FX541V
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FX541V
- Displacement: 603 cc [36.8 cu. in.]
- Deck Size: 36" SD
- Blade Tip: 18,142 fpm
- Speed Blades: 2-18" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- For 36 and 42-inch models: DuraDeck™ fabricated 7-gauge top deck plus 7-gauge reinforcements - Reinforced front lip
- Deck Design: Patented Double-Wave Baffle System increases lift for a better cut.
- Discharge: Oversize flexible molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal.
- Deck Skirts: 7-gauge Skirts
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: Adjustable anti-scalp rollers
- Spindle Type: Top mounted 7" diameter - 6 bolt maintenance-free with 1" shaft and split steel pulleys
- Bearings: Double-sealed, precision ground ball bearings
- Cutting Height: 1.5 inches - 4.875 inches in .25 inch increments
- Deck Lift Type: Quick-Lift Foot
- Deck Drive: 125 lb. ft. Warner electric clutch - Singe drive belt.
- Ground Speed: 8 mph FWD/3.5 mph REV
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear™ ZT-3100 commercial duty hydrostatic drive transaxles
- Pump Size: 10 cc
- Front Tires: 11 x 4.00-5 4-ply
- Rear Tires: 20 x 6.50-12
- Brake: Internal integrated parking brake
- For 36", 42", 48" and 52" models.
- Fuel Capacity 9.5 Gallons
- Hour Meter Digital — with service reminder
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 705 lbs
- Machine Length: 79"
- Machine Height (with ROPS down): 46"
- Operator zone adjusts easily for a comfortable ride and makes BOB-CAT® a perfect fit for any operator. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Elastomeric fabric seat suspension to isolate vibration and absorbs shock for a better all-day ride.
- Motion control lever design yields more legroom and provides smoother control.
- On-the-fly tracking allows fine-tuning for easy straight line operations.
- Seat: High Back with Elastomeric Sling for a smooth ride - Fore and Aft Adjusters - Armrests
- BOSS-Vac™ Collections Systems
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- Magnetic Light Kit
- GC Poly Dump
- ECO Plate
- Anti-Scalp Roller Kit
- 2-Post Folding ROPS
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 603 cc (36.8 cu. in.)
- Hydro-Gear™ ZT-3100 commercial duty hydrostatic drive transaxles
- Wheel Size
- Front Tires: 11 x 4.00-5 4-ply; Rear Tires: 20 x 6.50-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type
- Oversize flexible molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal