2018 Kohler Engine KD420
Call for Price
Our air-cooled diesel engines are engineered with state-of-art air filters to increase durability, and lengthen service intervals. Couple all of that with the engine's cast iron cylinder liners and you've got a machine that doesn't know how to quit.
- New rugged design for the most extreme conditions
- EPA/CARB Tier 4 Compliant
- Equipped with a larger air filtration cartridge with increased capacity
- Cyclonic separator with one-way valve for dust discharge
- New integrated sound dampener provide reduced noise levels
- Engine type: Four-stroke, cast iron liner, direct injection, fully pressurized lubrication
- Model: KD420
- HP (kW): 9.8(7.3)
- Displacement (cc): 24.5 (442)
- Bore in (mm): 3.4 (86)
- Stroke in (mm): 3 (76)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 13.2 (18)
- Compression Ratio: 20.3:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 99.1 (45)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 1.6 (1.5)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 13.2 x 15.9 x 20.2
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final/ARB
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, cast iron liner, direct injection, fully pressurized lubrication
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.4 in. (86mm) x 3 in. (76mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.8 hp (7.3 kW)
- 13.2 ft.lb. (18 Nm)
- 13.2 in.
- 15.9 in.
- 20.2 in.
- 99.1 lb. (45 kg)