2019 Spartan Mowers RZ PRO Briggs and Stratton 25HP - 61" Deck
The Spartan RZ Series performs like a commercial grade mower with a residential price! The RZ now offers three series options, the RZ, RZ Pro and RZ HD. The RZ with 54” deck can maneuver through tight spaces with ease, and is an absolute beast of a machine for residential use (and it looks great too!). Upgrade to an RZ Pro or RZ HD for more deck size and engine options.
Spartan's RZ Series is equipped with the standard features that make Spartan stand out from the rest: GT Trac for the best incline traction, the Vibration Control Deck System, easy touch brake system, ergonomic cockpit, foot assist easy-lift deck, uncomplicated design for easy add-ons and maintenance, and state-of-the-art push start instrument panel.
- Engine Name: Briggs and Stratton Commercial 25HP
- Horsepower: 25HP
- Fuel Capacity: 5gal
- Hydraulic Drive: Tuff Torq 400 Series
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous - 1,425in-lb | Max Torque - 3,540in-lb
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 500 Hours Between Oil Change
- Drive Tires: 22x11x10 Bias Ply
- Front Tires: 13x6.50x6 Smooth Tread
- Wheels Type: Steel
- Speed (F/R): Forward - Up to 8.5mph | Reverse - Up to 5mph
- Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer
- Steering Levers: Adjustable Up and Down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine Hour Meter - Mower Deck Hour Meter - Tachometer - Low Level Warning Volt Meter - Time between Oil Change Countdown - Fault Codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking Brake Set - Drive Levers - Operator Present - PTO - Low/Hi Battery Volts - Low Oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, Enter Personal Code to Start
- Auxiliary Power: 12v Outlet
- Storage: Large Cup Holder
- Hitch: N/A
- Deck Sizes: 61"
- Deck Depth: 5" Deep, Full-Floating Deck
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated with Shock Assist
- Deck Adjustment: Precision Deck Height Pin plus Locking Travel Height with Pin Adjusted Height Selection
- Cut Height: 1" to 4.25" with 12 Cut Heights in Between
- Blade Spindles: Cast Aluminum, No Maintenance/Sealed Double Bearings
- Parking Brake: Foot Operated
- Frame: 1.5" by 3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 61" Deck: 62.5" wide
- Weight: 880lb
- Length: 84"
- Height: 46"
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year Residential, 3 Year Commercial
- Full Warranty: 2 Year / 250 Hour Residential - 1 Year / 250 Hour Commercial - 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restricitons
- Hydraulic Drive: 3 Year / 300 Hour Residential - 3 Year / 300 Hour Commercial
- Gt-trac for the best traction on inclines. Precision weight distribution, balance, and control
- Patented ergonomic brake system with easy, once-touch foot control to unlock/lock
- Soft ride rear radial tires - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower for softer ride, longer life, and more traction. Upgrade available on 48", 54" and 61" deck.
- Cast aluminum sealed spindles with ag bearings
- 5" deep, full-floating deck
- RZ & RZ-pro - precision deck height pin with 12 adjustable cut heights and locking travel height
- One-piece deck with baffling to handle all types of grass
- Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear
- Ergonomic cockpit with 12v outlet
- Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
- Plug and play wiring system
- Simple push-start control panel with LCD display
- 1.5” to 3” tubular frame – same heavy-duty material used on intimidator UTV
- Easy maintenance access
- Vibration control deck system
- Lifetime warranty on leading edge of deck
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs and Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 HP
- Engine Type
- Commercial 25HP
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 22x11x10; Front Tires: 13x6.5x6
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type