2019 Spartan Mowers SRT XD Vanguard 36 HP - 72"
The Spartan SRT Series offers the PRO, HD, and XD version mowers to accommodate small and large commercial jobs. The SRT Series has everything the RT is packed with: GT Trac for incline traction, the Vibration Control Deck System, easy touch brake system, and ergonomic cockpit. With one exception...the SRT has even more.
The most prominent feature is Smart Ride Technology. All SRT Series mowers are equipped with an improved Smart Ride Technology package. Middle and back Elastomer TecsPak® and front neoprene cushioning absorb any shock or jostling. This, along with our soft ride rear radial tires and our frame design with neoprene torsion bar makes the SRT the smoothest riding mower on the planet. It's like riding in a sports car, and it cuts like a dream. Go ahead, try it out. It's not like any other mower out there. Experience the difference.
- Gt-trac for the best traction on inclines. Precision weight distribution, balance, and control
- Improved smart ride technology with new radial front tires. Has two times the flex of the torsional axle. Winamac coil springs are custom designed to deliver the optimal horizontal travel and dampening ratio
- Patented ergonomic brake system with easy, once-touch foot control to unlock/lock
- Soft ride rear radial tires - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower for softer ride, longer life, and more traction.
- Custom Winamac coil springs and tcb-3 Tecspak® elastomer dampeners with 360 floating seat system
- Upgraded custom-built seats – adjustable for operator weight
- Cast aluminum sealed spindles with ag bearings – 4 bearings each
- 24" rear radial tires – standard
- Front radial tires – standard
- 6” deep reinforced 7-gauge XTF (extreme turf flow) deck
- Change-on-the-go precision deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift
- One-piece deck with baffling to handle all types of grass
- Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear
- Ergonomic cockpit with storage, cup and phone holder, and 12v outlet
- Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
- Plug and play wiring system
- Simple push-start control panel with LCD display
- SRT-pro - parker HTJ 10cc transmission | SRT-HD - parker HTJ 12cc transmission | SRT -XD - parker HTG 16cc transmission
- Folding ROPS - standard
- Steering levers adjust forward and back using soft-touch knobs
- 1.5” to 3” tubular frame – same heavy-duty material used on intimidator UTV
- Optimized independent rear frame
- Receiver hitch welded into main frame rail
- Easy maintenance access
- Vibration control deck system
- Lifetime warranty on leading edge of deck
- Engine Name: Vanguard Big Block (613777)
- Horsepower: 36HP
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5gal
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTG 16cc wheel motors.
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous: 5,970in lb. Max Torque: 7,040in lb.
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1000 hours between oil change
- Drive Tires: 24x12x12 Turf Radials
- Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Radials
- Wheels Type: Aluminum rear wheels and front hub covers
- Speed (F/R): Forward: Up to 13MPH Reverse: Up to 5MPH
- Seat: TCB-3 TecsPak Elastomer Dampeners with 360 Floating System
- Steering Levers: Soft-touch knobs to adjust forward to back. Adjustable up and down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
- Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
- Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Sizes: 72”
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, Full Floating Deck
- Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
- Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 2" to 5.5" with 15 cut heights in between
- Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed four ag bearings
- Parking Brake: Foot operated
- Frame: 1.5"x3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 73.5” wide
- Weight: 1260 lb
- Length: 84"
- Height: 75" Fixed ROPS up (54" Folding ROPS Down)
- Engine Warranty: 3 year Residential, 3 year Commercial
- Full Warranty: 2 Year Residential, 2 Year Commercial. 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restrictions
- Hydraulic Drive: 3 year/2,000 hour warranty
- Parker HTG 16cc transmission
- Stress relief pads
- Front hub covers
- Rear aluminum wheels
- Chrome tip / 10” led light
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 36 HP
- Engine Type
- Big Block (613777)
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 24x12x12; Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Radial
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.
- Discharge Type